My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Writer Like No Other

The title to this blog is "Writer like "NO" other" and in many ways I am just that. Some of the posts are random thoughts, real life situations, non-fiction and whatever else comes to mind. Shoot I need to carry my laptop around with me everywhere I go because I often have random things pop into my head that I'd like to write about. I tend not to read what I post so there are some grammical errors throughout, but I don't wish to change that because it's part of the "NO" in NO other. There are many things that inspire me but the number thing that inspires me to write is love. Love has such an amazing ability. I believe that with love anything is possible. Even things you would not expect to be. After all it is the very thing that many of us truly seek (one way or another). Ok, i'm done with this post. I just felt the urge to write this, so here it is. I hope you enjoy reading it :) and if you don't, I gotta ask, what is wrong with you? j/k (sort of).

No comments: