My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Un-removable Stain

Slowly she entered my thoughts and left an un-removable stain that I would enjoy for a moment or two. She slid on my issue and wiped away the sorrow of yesterday. Her laugh is recorded in my delightful place, to be played back at moments notice. Even her deepest unexpressed thoughts linger amongst my subconsciousness. A second has passed and I've shared my sentience with her and all that breathes within me echoes for more time. How favored am I to have held my gift of future in my arms and witnessed to it, the power that is? As with each passing moment this stain grows into something so beautiful that only God could have made. With time does the watering of it's seed become revelant to all that is bound by it. I cannot, nor do I desire to escape it's harvest of purity, peace, joy and love, but rather I bathe in it's splender. I will slowly allow it to settle into place as the foundation to my ramble and rejoice in the love that slowly entered my thoughts and left a un-removable stain on my heart.

No comments: