My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sorry I missed You

Love don't live here anymore. I'm sorry but there was a sale on another house that couldn't be passed up. Love packed up and took all it's possessions with it. Love did leave a note behind just in case you showed up looking for it. I can't find it right now but I did memorize it. It went like this:

Sorry I missed you or better yet sorry you missed me. Its been good but you and I know this house was meant to be a home and your keys just never fit these locks. This house was built with a 2 car garage which fit us well, but you stayed out trying to find that 3rd door. These was walls were made to keep and protect us, but you seemed determined to knock them down. The colors that we picked displayed such charm but all the while I ignored your true color that was before me. Oh I cleaned the windows after being inspired by you as I now see right through...you. While the space you now stand is empty, it was once filled with substance and I pray that you remember it, cause where you now lay your head is filled with poverty beyond monetary. I'm still hoping that you find what it is that you are looking for out there, but yeah I had to go. I found a new house and I am enjoying making it a home. You should stop by one day when you find the time. Sorry but no you can't come here; it's just simply not made for you.

P.S You'll always have a place in my heart, no matter how small it may be :)

No comments: