My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

This Aint For You

Excuse me but uh this ain't for you. You had it but misused it. It was yours but you didn't appreciate it. You overlooked it's charm and settled for bland. You kissed it away as it was seeking you. You questioned its meaning and all the while it was designed for you. You didn't reach back when an extend was needed. You didn't stand, but rather you rode the bench in spectator mode. You didn't believe in the possibilities and killed hope. You thought sex would keep me, but boy were you mislead. You thought beauty would be enough but...WHAT, WHY?!? You ignored every dream and let them die without a fight. You didn't expect me to bounce but then again I'm not surprised you thought that way. Yeah this most certainly ain't for you! No really this ain't for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow is that fiction? i love the way u write :)