My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hi God

Hi God. Thank you for today and yesterday. Thank you for words that allow for expression. Thank you for giving thought to me. Thank you for the many angels that imcamp themselves around me to protect me from any hurt harm or danger. Thank you for not giving up on me, and continuing to feed into me. Thank you for favor over my life. Thank you for your presence in my life. Thank you for those that pray for me. Thank you for family, friends and those that you place in my life to serve a purpose. Thank you that you allow me to sometimes bring light into a situation. Thank you, thank you for forgiving me of my short comings and failures and teaching me to do better. Thank you for all that you do, not only for me, but for the countless others that you do for. Please allow anyone that is near me to experience you on a whole new level. I want them all to blessed in everything thing that they do. Please continue to mold, shape, guide and keep me near you and on the right path. Do not allow me to fall short of your glory. Redirect me unto you so that I may remain with you at all times. Strengthen me where I am weak! I need you like never before and thank you for being with me like never before. Thank you for your son who saves me daily. Thank you Father.

No comments: