My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dear John Letter

Dear you that smiles and brightens my world. Dear you that looks at me and somehow ease's my concerns. Dear you whose touch stops my breath. Dear you who makes a crowd disappear just by walking into a room. Dear you whom I'd wait a life time for. Dear you who's laugh brings a smile to my face. Dear you who's hug lets me know that I'm good. Dear you who's voice warms me. Dear you who's walk causes my head to tilt. Dear you who's loving is tremendously deep, wet, nice, fitted and needed. Dear you who's eyes tell tales of a story book. Dear you who's smart. Dear you who's kind. Dear you who's rare. Dear you who's hand I'd like to hold forever. Dear you that when you finally let lose and allows the connection. Dear you who's cheeks are so kissable (both). Dear you who's being missed right now. Dear you who's hair I'd like to play in right now. Dear you who's skin I can smell and taste right now. Dear you I'd give up a million dollars too. Dear you I hope you smiled at this. Dear you I don't want to spend another day without you. Dear you, you are loved and missed. Dear you, do you know i'm talking about you?

No comments: