My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Dance With Me

creep up next to me like smooth music and dance to this flow. Move right to my left and swig to my sway and be my swag that's like wow. woman touch me like the bass vibes in the corner that makes this motion flow like loving thats right and good. Not only expressed through words but unspoken outbursts of woo. Push up on this like I'm the 1! The 1 that after we twine you gone wanna tell somebody but you'll better not too. shake that curvature that keeps my poetic rhythm in sync. adjust my tempo to match that sway of your ocean as i dive in feet first, only coming up for brief breaths of life. Yeah, move that fiber of you as its nutrition is absorbed into me. feel our bodies stretch into new areas and let the sweat of your creams pour over me until we cum to the end of our motion.

Hey DJ, rewind that!

No comments: