My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Recently Discovered

I discovered something on this walk and thought I'd share it. With one step at a time you arrive at your destination with many memories captured along the way. All the beautiful sights taken in and all the labor that went into your ordered steps were not in vain but placed you in a new promise. A promise that with focus and determination you are were you are need to be. It's a nice feeling to get there but it's also just as nice taking the stroll. You've laid upon me many a day and so nice it was to realize that your heartbeat matched mine, just like that line a movie I once saw. Beat for beat, step for step it was as though purpose had finally been found. I knew at that moment my pace was truly designed to produce beauty and I looked forward to it in many forms. I slowly noticed that we shared many other things too, all of which I smile upon even now. The tone of your skin, the delight in your smile and even the comfort in your touch. Ready-set-go, the race was on, only there was no shout of "go", but still I ran. I see a thing and go, but you teach me to stay in stride and embrace the moments that surround me. Embrace them slowly too. Instead of running into my tomorrow, I'm living in my today.

No comments: