My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wake Up Woman

Guess who's back, it's me people. I'm that brother that'll spit that game that'll have yo ass backing it up on me. Stop fronting like you don't know, cause I had yo ass up in the air just the other night. Stop it now! Anywho, yeah I'm back to let yawl know that the game has changed a lil. For those that don't know what I mean, all I'm going to say is that things ain't always as they seem. Yeah, we (men) got dirt, but don't be so crazy to think that these chickens ain't got none too. Yeah you might be laying in another mans wet spot, if you know what I mean. Heck it could be mine...shoot if she bout 5'7 with light brown eyes and curly hair, then you might wanna check yo sheets. I'm just saying. Yeah so anyway these women ain't playing no mo. My dude my advice is to get yo world back from these chics and recognize that the game has been stolen right from underneath you. Stop buying these broads shit. Stop taking them out to dinner and buying flowers in shit. Don't be making them cd's and taking them on trips. Man cut all that out dude! Man look, all these chics want is dick and money...that's it! They ain't looking for no substance as nigga. They don't care that you got standards. They ain't trying to hear all that shit! Yeah yeah, I feel you...they all say that that's what they want but bottom line when that shit is presented, they gone run right to me and imma have that ass up in the air without lifting a finger. Shit matter of fact imma be hitting it while looking at the pretty ass flowers you got this chic. Man so what that you wanna do right! Christian?!? What dat mean? Man look, money and dick...dick and money....look my dude, I got em both and a nigga ain't hurtin for no bitch, ya dig...Now on the other hand, what you got to show for yo punk ass gifts? or yo soft as music? or any of that shit you be doing? Man, I'm just saying, cut that shit out! These women don't want that shit and they don't care how beautiful you may see them as. Stop telling em that crap! They ain't listening... You be trying to feed into them, but are they returning the favor? Hell no they ain't! So stop that shit! Let them keep dropping those drawls and giving me exactly what I want from them, which ironically is - NOTHING!!!

No comments: