My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Name is Jade

I remember it like it was yesterday. The first bag of weed I sold was in a park. I'd dove right in by buying my way in and off my name. While I'd been around drugs all my life, I hadn't tried any, nor had I sold any. My boy said, "aight, you up! He gone want the same thing everytime you see him", which was an ounce of weed. In my earlier days I always carried a pistol and that day was no exception. I must say I was nervous. I mean, I didn't know this dude from no where and I was about to get into a truck with him to conduct business. If there's one thing I knew about this business, it was that you can't trust no one! All kinds of thoughts were running through my head: Is this a setup? Is this nigga gone try to rob me? How much is an ounce again? How much change is he suppose to get? Yeah all kinds of thoughts. I was so consumed, it's amazing I didn't shoot the dude from nerves alone lol. All-in-all, the business went smooth and only took a few seconds. A few words, weed and money was exchanged and just like that, we were done and I'd made my first "profit", which was something like $50 in a few seconds. Now understand, my supply didn't come from your average supplier so my profits were better than my competitors. Yep, that's how my first pitstop went. I wonder if he remembers my name....Jade.

No comments: