My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Name is Sarah

You have a gift! I don't know why or how you are able to do what you can, but it is something that was given to you and I believe it is something that is meant to be used. You have to focus and know this, this is your moment. Since you were little I've tried to push you into other things by not believing in you and yet somehow you managed to still push through to your genius. You taught me so much along the way. You never gave up no matter how much I tried. You get that from your mom. I see her in you everyday. She was such a champion of life and I have been too busy to see that everything about her passed to you. I lost love when she left and couldn't see the love that surrounded me everyday. Those moments where I wouldn't give my all, were all done out of fear. I've been afraid to love you fully because I've been afraid to lose you. Of course me being the idiot that I am, I managed to do that anyway. I am so sorry for not speaking into you. Everyday I wanted to hug you and tell you that you are my angle and that I will always love you. Everyday I wanted to tell you how proud I was of you and how proud she would've been too. (sniffle) Your mom... she'd want all of your dreams to made real, and she'd get on me to make sure I did my part to make them happen (smile).

You have to shine and now is your time to do just that. Shine brighter than any star! Go back out there and show them who you are! Show them the talent that I am proud of! Show them you know your stuff! I want you to show them how to LIVE! Go get em, Sarah!

No comments: