My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She Spit Her Passion

She done spit her passion on my heart and I can taste its delight and frankly I enjoy it. She done sent my world into a tailspin and I'm enjoying the ride. She done uplifted my spirit and I want to go higher. She done smiled at me in many of my dreams and I can't wait to rest again. She done kissed my hopes and got me feeling all "yes we can". She done caught me off guard and imma leave my weapon behind. She done got me writing like I'm some sort of author and imma keep typing. She done touched my joy and I need her to not stop. She done got me saying things like don't stop and I'm hoping she won't. She done got me saying WTF and I'm still like WTF. She done hugged my space and I don't need it back. She done, done it and I done got use to wanting it to be done.

No comments: