My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Ain't Saying Goodbye Tonight

I ain't saying goodbye tonight. Tonight you are going to be mine. Tonight you are going to give me all of you and I'm not just talking physical. I need your mind, body, soul and the life you have to share. Tonight I want to hear your essence sing. Tonight you are going to need to let the cares drift away. Tonight I'm going to fight your worries and any concerns you have. Tonight you will find comfort in these arms of mine. Tonight my pleasure will be passed onto you. Tonight I am yours and you are mine. Tonight see me in front of you and rest in the vision you see. Tonight the presence of peace will surround you and clarity will release you of your blocks. Tonight I am not asking for these things, but rather tonight you'll need these things and will desire them. Tonight our kiss will free our minds and there will be no words to speak, except these – Good Morning

No comments: