My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Is God For Rent

Is God for rent Sunday's and in time of need? Is He meant to be used when we are in need? Is He suppose to come to our aid after we have ignored Him in regards to the very thing that we are now trying to rent Him for? Did He not supply direction to this situation already? When He says that He will supply all your needs according to his riches, did He mean only when you are ready to rent Him? When He said that His rod and staff shall comfort you all the days of your life and that peace shall dwell with you, did He mean if you follow Him or is it ok to Rent that peace and comfort only as YOU need it? When he said forgive your trespassor and/or not to judge, did He mean sometimes it's ok to not do so? I could ask these questions for the rest of my days and the answers would remain the same. Instead I'll close with a question to myself; did He die for me to use Him as a rental?

No comments: