My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Color Please

Color me a new color please. I would prefer one that is translucent so that my blemishes will not stand out. I am not talking about my skin color either, but blot me out like a bad stain and make me over again. Erase me and replace me with all those nice Spring colors that everyone loves. Better yet blend me with Spring colors and sprinkle me with the colors of Fall. Wouldn't that be nice to see me painted in luminance? Forgotten would be the cares of yesterday and you'd wish to dwell in the calm I now bring. Marvelous how beauty seems to shape and form itself at the right time, but even more marvelous that even in it, it can be overlooked. Color me bold please. Yeah give me the paints that cannot be overlooked. Give voice to my presence and let it speak.... na, let it sing that exact melody you need. Pull me from something rare and something to keep, as I may pour out to you. Can I be your new background setting? Will you make me your new default color scheme? Color me in a place of new please.

No comments: