My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Close Your Soul

Close your soul, as I see your inner makings. Brilliant measures that fill your makings have me twisted in whirlwinds of passions that cannot be contained through any form except presence. Alleviate my thoughts that rest upon this canvas of affection. Cleanse my secret self of those things of which I have seen but leave a scent of it's touch with me all the days of my life, so that I may encounter it's peace at moments notice. I've been exposed to the chemistry of you and I am forever drawn to it's assembly that's harmonious to my beat that sustains me. You have poured out like a rivers roar whose vibration is felt a great distance away. What is this thing that mine eyes have seen that has become so profound it inspires creation of poetic thoughts? No need to think about it, I'll tell you... It's the inner makings of you!

No comments: