My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Name is Jade

"Pull your car into the garage and close it. Jimmy is upstairs waiting." I calmly head up the stairs, following the instruction that was just given to me. I make it outside and think WTF! Why would they have me walking into this freaking situation and they know this is no longer me! Would I be wrong to hope in the car and roll the hell out? I mean look, I didn't sign up for his crap! Shoot I can't roll out because obviously this car is loaded. Fuck it, let me pull it in. Just like that I was tapping the horn to have the door opened. Now understand, when this door opened, the average person would have probably pooped their pants because you know trouble when you see it. None-the-less I allow the door to close behind me and no sooner than I step out, Jimmy and 2 other men begin taking the car apart. Ok, ok for those of you that have never seen dope before you would have been truly in aw of the amount of dope that was pulled from this car. Shoot even I was like holy cow (in my head). I stopped counting the kilo's (keys, birds, etc.) after one of the guys went to get a wheel barrow for the back yard. This was enough blow to get us all locked up for a long time. See what you may not realize is that cocaine produces real time. The kind of time that yo boys snitch for.
I began to understand the true situation after a while and knew that the count had better be correct or I was not going home that night. Ok, now this part was kinda funny to me, as Jimmy used a toy walkie talkie to communicate with the home owner in the basement. The thing about toy walkie talkie's is that the reception is poor and you have to keep repeating yourself. You had to be there. Anywho, everyone that was in the basement finally made their way to the garage where it was all smiles. The homeowner looked at me and said, "good job" and tossed me a set of keys. "This is yours until I call". Just like that a major deal was done and me and the passenger that was with me on the way, rolled out in a mercedes E-class.
There was so much I had to say to my passenger but I knew I needed to get back to my area first. I must say that the drive was heart wrenching and long and I didn't know what exactly I was going to do about this situation. I mean 1, I was known to do things alone and not seen and now there I was amongst several faces conducting business that could take away my freedom overnight, all because this idiot next to me took me along on this flipping ride. Fuck it, I had to pull over to confront this dude. As soon as he heard the turn signal click, he knew it was on and uttered, "please keep going, I had no idea". I read people very well, and know bs when I see/hear it and I knew he wasn't feeding me a line of the crap.

My name is Jade

No comments: