My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Choice

Hurt, sadness, pain, guilt, confusion, frustration, happiness, pleasure, excited and joy you get through it all. Some of those are your yesterday and it was meant to LIVE you in your today. If I could take those “bad” ones away and replace them with the “good”, I would. These are the things that make us, US and in the end it shapes us or better yet forms us into our uniqueness. These are poetic words, only you may not see the poetic side of them right now. I'll do the resting for you and bury the hurt in a place that cannot be found. I will turn your sadness into pure joy. Your frustration will be replaced vision and purpose. I will use that, that was harming for good and leave you confused about where the pain went; only you'll know who took it away. I will dead the guilt you may hold (PERIOD). My purpose is to bring you all that I have for YOU. What I have is truly ONLY YOURS! It is exciting for me to be able to share it with you because you are just that special. You are my beautiful TD and um H (lol). (I couldn't resist because I know he'd love that). Will you allow me to do these things for you? I can promise you that if you allow me inside, your life will never be the same and it will be definitely something that you will be glad you did. How about we do this... you just start talking to me whenever, and I will be here listening always.


P.S – Tell Earl that he has not been forgotten and that I am here for him always too.



Sincerely
God

No comments: