My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Name is Jade

"Dude, I got something I need you to do. Do you still have your CDL and access to a truck?"

Telling a story from a point of view that allows others to know exactly what you mean is not always easy, but I'll do what I can. Actually, I'll try to tell you from my view.

There I was, yet again about to be involved in something that could take my freedom away. What the hell am I thinking and why does this keep happening shit! Um, but there could really be some money in this if I roll with it.
Ok, so if I'm in, I'm doing it my way. I have a list of things that must be done before anything is touched or setup. Number 1, I need to know how many people are involved. 2. I meet only you. 3. I will set the date and time so I will need to know the location of this pick up and which trailer I need to look for. I know it's early in the game but get me that trailer information. 4. I roll alone! 5. I will need to know the address that the unload will take place. 6. Unloading this trailer will take time so I will need 4 people that you trust to be there to get this done ASAP. Those are 6 major request that must be followed to the letter. I need that information by Wednesday and I will roll on Friday. It must be ready by 9pm Friday. If any of this is not ready, you know I will bounce.

If there is one thing I know, it is that you must cover all your bases when conducting business. Of course me getting a truck would not be an issue (for reasons you may learn at a later post), but I had to make sure that the pick up location would be secure. FYI most shipping locations are very secure, so docking into a trailer at night is not as simple as plug and play. There's a process that is typically followed. I would basically have 1 day to make sure we wouldn't have any issues. 1st step, go to the shipping house and somehow get them to show me around the facility; which by the way was really simple. I mean they showed me around everything, including security or lack there of. Once I figured out how I would get my truck onto the property I had to figure out where the trailer would be. This was simple too because the person showing me around took me right to the trailer itself, only at the time it was empty. Wow, getting my merchandise would truly be a piece of cake, so now my next stop would be the unloading location which happened to be right in the hood. Of course people knew me and my car so I couldn't just roll up and scope the place like that. After all if you don't know this, people in the hood are nosey as hell and will walk up to you and ask what you're doing. Now they won't call the popo but they will ask. As you can imagine, I wouldn't be able to say, my name is Jade.

No comments: