My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, April 11, 2011

I enjoy my Lord. He places things on my heart and will not let me rest until I express it. As I clicked on the interview with God that is on this page (at the top lol), one thing stood out to me. Free! Everything we do is of our own free will. When it comes to love you cannot force someone to love you but rather you must be open to allowing love in your life. As I have stated before, I have a passion for love. It covers a multitude of sins and has the power to overcome all things. Love is easy to give for some and for some it is easily obtained. Of course love has different meanings to us and is expressed in many ways. My love is music, arts, people and apparently writing (wish it was reading lol). If not for expression who would we be? Who would I be? To freely express my love brings joy to me and it opens me up to new love when it's returned.

Carry these words within the winds of today's air. Fall in a place who's presently in need of it. Lay in the lap of them always. Touch even the doubtful with it's power. Fertilize the life within our lungs so that the exhale will be new and fresh. Season me as the motions of the year. Stay a while longer, please....

I love you

No comments: