My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Write It!

Write it! While saying my prayers this morning an undeniable voice commanded, "Write it!"

I was praying this morning about being denied what your heart wants. I've always believed that if you want something, chase it until you get. Life says this rule no longer applies. Yet everything in me calls for the opposite of what life says. Understanding that rejection is a real thing, I've learned that you must set boundaries in what you seek. Be willing to stand and say o.k. to not having all that you desire even while chasing it, is true love. That's for anything and anyone you seek. Doesn't mean your desire for those things have to change. What if Christ stopped desiring to save us? What if every time we turned from Him, He gave up? Yes rejection hurts but keep loving anyway. Keep pressing toward what you desire. If it serves to be good, then come what may you've loss nothing if it ends without tangible proof.

No comments: