My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Age

When is love at an out of reach state? When is age a defining moment to love or not? Where should the line be drawn between the two? Love comes in many forms. Those lucky enough to genuinely find it will tell you it has no limits. They will tell you it is patient, and kind. Love is pure hope which rests in faith. Above all love is the thing we ALL have, and there-fore it’s the greatest gift we can give. I’ve learned that MY perception of love is wrong. I’ve tried to place it in a box of my likes and dislikes, yet somehow, someway I’ve been proven wrong many times. Love is always within reach. It is what we choose to do with it that makes the difference. Age has it’s many gaps, but if love conquers all then need I say more. Jay Z and Beyonce are 12 years apart. Winnie and Nelson are 18 years apart too. We’ve celebrated their togetherness. That’s their love thing, which shouldn’t be measured by us. That’s they’re thing. Love is open to many things. Find rest in it. I know this is all over the place but that under the weather thing is trying to rear its head again.

1 comment:

*Diane* said...

OOOh mister. You're sly!