My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DaShand R. Ray

DaShand R. Ray
I lost my cousin this month on the 17th of 2003. He died after being trampled to death in a Chicago night club. You may remember this because it made national headlines. Several young lives were taken that night. I came across his funeral program while looking for a cd for a friend. Every time I see his picture, it grabs me. He always seems to be staring through me. I swear sometimes I can feel his joy. Though he's no longer here, he will NEVER be forgotten. He was born May 4th, 1978. He had a charm that would just draw you in. Growing up we spent a lot of time together. His future was so bright. He was called home so soon, but I know he's sitting with the angels making sure his love ones remain in the book of life. I like to think that he goes to see the Holy Spirit in His office when he see's one of us headed down the wrong path. Gently telling Him to look out for us. Thanks Shan. I love you, and I miss you.

No comments: