My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Jade

Hey it's me again Jade. A second away from changing my life. My brother you know the one that tortured me when I was younger? Yeah him! Well he got into a fight with of all people, his best friend. Now I'm not sure how it started but I do know how it ended. Keep in mind I was pretty young at the time. Anyway, somehow his friend tried to get my brother jumped after school. Well he did get into a fight after school, but he didn't get jumped. The person that started the whole thing was my brothers friend. Well one thing lead to another, and next thing I know our phone was ringing off the hook with people threatening him, my other brother and all kinds of stuff. No we don't really back down from a fight so it was on like Donkey Kong. With me ready for war. Yes war! My brothers went down stairs and cut the pool table sticks in half, and I went upstairs to my parents room to get my fathers pistol. Which I had done so many times before. Only this time I truly planned on using it. No my parents had nor have any idea that this happened. My brothers didn't even know about me getting the gun. After we finished preparing for battle, my older brother called the enemy to inform him that we'd be coming in five minutes to whoop some ass. I swear it seemed like we were in the cowboy days because everyone seemed to know that in five minutes all hell was gonna break lose. So there we were. The three of us walking through the alley towards glory. Yes glory. When we arrived there they stood. The one that started this whole thing along with his 3 other friends. They came prepared as well. One even had a big ass chain he was planning to use. Now keep in mind I'm probably 12 maybe 13 or so. Everyone else is about 17 or 19 or so. So I really should not have been there. But there I am face to face with the enemy. Suddenly one of them hauls off and smacks my brother. That's when all hell broke lose. I mean there were fist flying everywhere. I was doing my best to keep my brothers from getting hurt but they really didn't need me. That was until my brother knocked one of them out cold and another one came running over to him about to knock my brother in the head with a stick. Thats when it happened. I pulled out that pistol I'd been carrying and aimed it at that boys head that was about to streak my brother and pulled the trigger. Just as my little fingers was able to fire my oldest brother ran toward me and pushed my arm away to keep me from shooting that guy in the head. I swear it was if time stood still. Everyone stopped fighting and looked at me. My brother was hurt, scared and mad and sad all at the same time. As if a bell had rung the fighting was over. My brother took the gun away from me and we all went home. I told him I was only trying to protect my other brother from getting hit in the back of his head. He didn't care. He was just wounded that he allowed me to be apart of the whole thing to begin with. So much could've happened if he'd not been there in time to push my hand away. So thanks Rocky for changing my life.

No comments: