My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

This was a nice week if I may say so myself. Although there is one thing that keeps bothering me. This week we had our annual employee meeting. Two of my co-workers rode with me in my car. In my cd player at the time was Dave Holister. Not the old r&b music but rather his new sound which happens to be gospel. Nothing wrong so far, except instead of letting the cd play as I would've done if I were alone, I ejected the cd and turned to hot 107.9 which is a hip-hop station. Now don't get me wrong I like some hip-hop too so that wasn't the problem. The problem is, why I stopped the cd in the first place. Honestly I think I stopped it because I didnt want to seem like a lame (which by the way, I'm soooooo not....trust!) because I listen to gospel music, and it wasn't even sunday. The problem with that is why did I feel the need to change to make someone else comfortable. This only seems to happen when it comes to displaying my belief in God. Not sure why this seems to happen, but it pisses me off often. Yes I love some gospel music. Yes I aim to please God. Yet when the opportunity presents itself to show people that you can chill and and fun, yet still respect and love God I sometimes miss that window. I HATE THAT! Other than that this was a nice week.

No comments: