My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Inspiration to me

So this morning as I started my day gospel music was playing in the background and I began to think of someone that inspires me. I'm pretty sure she has no idea how much she does, but she does. She's the one that introduced me to this blogging thing. Which I truly enjoy. Expression should be shown in many ways, yet so often we limit ourselves on finding ways to do so. When I met her she was outstanding to me by appearance alone. She's a soulful beautiful person with a outside the box attitude of style. She's one to be noticed. From day one we've clicked like a man and a remote control. Everyday I look for ways to improve myself. I make it a point to do those things that I tend to put off til tomorrow. I want to be smarter, kinder, and overall a better human, and a better man. God places you in places that feed into who He knows you are. We miss it more then we catch it. I believe I caught this one. Thank you Diane "Woot" Feghabo for simply being you

No comments: