My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Chase

A friend of mine asked the question that many of us face from time to time. He asked, "now that I've got her, I don't want her. What should I do?"
My question is when do you give up the chase? There are many factors in the equation of a chase. First there needs to be a self worth established. Then asking yourself what do you really want to obtain, by winning her? Because once the chase is on, it usually becomes more intense. Often the longer the chase the more the commitment of acquisition becomes. Just as a cheetah chases it's prey at 70mph with fierce intensity, so goes the chase of a woman. Yet at some point victory or defeat must run it's course. As that very prey turns, jumps and stops on a dime, so does the male in a chase for a woman. Most times the prey can and will outlast the hunter. Same goes for men and women. Now if during this chase, the prey shows ANY signs of giving up the hunter will get a boost of adrenalin to sustain it-self a while longer. In order for the hunter to give up he must not have gained even an itch of victory during this chase. This is where the chase of a women takes it's turn. Often passive and enjoys the chase she will keep this paste for as long as either she's ready to give in or you've had enough. Again I ask when is that moment? I believe a woman can never be truly understood. Yet I do believe that conclusions can be made using certain factors. One of which is the moment she slows down to let you get a peak of just what it is you've been after. Once this happens you're there! Now it's all on the male. Decision time! At that moment I believe the answer will lull with the very thing it should have started with; your self worth. If you've been satisfied with what's been given back then the chase continues. If not, well I think we know the answer.

No comments: