My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What Would You Do?

I wonder what you'd see if you looked inside my window. Would you notice the empty rooms? Would the lonely halls cry out to you? Would the deaf silence attempt a whisper? Would you see the suns failed endeavor through the blinds? Would you notice the empty cabinets and missing pictures? Would the paintless walls cry out for a voice? Would you catch my wonders of desolate thoughts? Would you notice the dark from which I sit? Would you see the unaccompanied meals to which I partake? Would the endless tosses of sleep wonder your mind? Would you reach to wipe the tears of isolation away? Would you notice the repeated routine of lifelessness? I ask but one more question....What WOULD YOU do if you peeked inside my window?

No comments: