My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fresh Starts

Ahhh newness. Everyone loves it. I mean who wouldn't. Freshness, pure and unspoiled. Unknown and can be made into what you envision. A chance to start from the mark and set a new finish line. Isn't it nice. Unchartered terroritories and dreams. Yup newness is nice. Only lets not forget where you've come from and what you've come through to arrive at this place. Just because it's new, it's not always better. Newness begins from within. Not taking the time to look in the mirror will cause you to take the things you thought you left behind and bring them into the "new". That applies to whatever your new is. Understand that I'm speaking to myself as well. Past experience has made me understand that unless you cleanse your past you will end up with specks throughout your newness.

No comments: