My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Dentist

I went to the dentist Monday to get some work done. Being that I don’t like pain I requested to be put under using nitrogen gas. Man o man let me tell you it was something else being that high. If that is what weed feels like I need to stay away for life, cause it was a great feeling. Felt like I was floating over my body. I remember laughing while the Doc. was drilling into my teeth. For whatever reason I found the sound of the drill to be hilarious. I think I even told the nurses that they were pretty. Heck I even called people on the phone. I don’t know what I told them but none of them hung up. Heck I called my boss and she just stayed on the line. Not one of them hung up! LOL! All in all the visit went well. I did come up with a great show idea while I was under. It’s called the Dentist. Basically I came up with characters that visit the dentist. While under the gas they start to tell stories about things that have happened in their lives. One of them is a serial killer. One is cheating on his wife. One is just trying to find the right man. One is in love with the dentist (which is why she always comes back so often – oh the dentist happens to be a female). The other one is in the mob. Now I don’t know how all of it ties together but we’ll see. Oh one last thing, if you haven’t been to the dentist lately, you really need to go. Oh yeah the dentist is black.

No comments: