My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tears

Warning if you just broke up with your mate, this is not good to read!!!

It’s raining outside. Hopefully it will hide my tears. You see I broke up with the love of my life. No fault of my own seems we just grew apart. My dreams slowly became just my dreams. Those hopes we once shared of life’s many treats shall no longer grace us with its presence. Funny how life brings unexpected change to your doorstep. I’m glad the clouds are blotting out the sun today. I just want to curl up and sleep all day. I know time is needed for this pain to ease, but there has to be a “press forward” button somewhere around here. Walking past people, seeing their lives continue as a struggle with this, gives me hope of possible newness added to my life. Slowly my cloudy days are parting, and I begin to feel the rays of sun brushing against my face. As though a wipe of God’s hand my tears are dried. I know everything is going to be ok. It’s just a shame we didn’t make it. We could’ve had the world at our doorstep.

No comments: