My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Watchmen

Watchmen! I've heard several reviews about this movie, including from some friends of mine. All of which stated that unless you've read the comic books I wouldn't like it. I disagree with ALL of them. I've never read one issue of the comic but I did like the movie. I tend to like well thought out movies. You know the ones that start out all over the place but in the end everything comes together. If you haven't seen the movie I'm about to give one clue away.....Remember he's the smartest person on the planet.....Anywhooo, I'm not sure what the whole nakedness was about but ok. Out of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. Oh yeah, don't take your kids. You will have to leave....just trust me.

No comments: