My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shhhhh

I’m going to touch every inch of your walls. These chocolate hands will finesse your canvas to drench your loins’ in expected delight. Close your eyes as these full lips kiss you softly in all the right places. Sweet moans of bliss you’ll fill my ears. Those brown hands gripping my head as sweat swipes probe your love box. Kissed from toes to thighs your body raises in passionate preparation of all that I have to offer. With a thrust of our pelvic we become one. As hand to glove it was made for me. Those legs wrapped around me keeping me close. I’ve tasted every inch of your sweet tasting body including where my lips now rest. Just under your lob where your neckline begins are just right thoughts that escape your whisper. Together in song our bodies release with harmonies of eroticism. Curled toes and rolled eyes take you to a place where beatitude leaves you calling for more. I’m going to touch every inch of your walls is all I whisper……..Every inch…..I’m going to…..shhhh

No comments: