My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Smiling Roots


I was preoccupied with a few things but through my movements I glanced up and noticed something magnificent.  There, deep in the far distance, there ability was...planted firmly and confident.  It was surrounded by fallen beauty, and lifelessness. Void seemed to mount itself around it, yet it stood boldly, vibrantly and in my amazement, I thought about how our lives have these similarities. We can get so caught up in what we allow our thoughts to see, but what if we looked deeper and searched for the life around us instead. If we just look up and take in all that’s around us, perhaps we too can find the magnificent charms that abounds us. Yea, I kind of like that. Full of color, there it stood. I swear I looked so deep that I saw it smiling in pure joy. Bareness, and change had to be yelling for it to do the same, but a circle of life simply exuded from it; so-much-so that the call of change couldn’t be heard. I think today, I’ll do the same, and listen to what my heart guides me to do. It was planted in the same foundation as those around it, but it chose a different path for its roots. In all that, my confirmation came that it’s ok to be different and stand out. It’s a beautiful thing to see it.

No comments: