My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Here's the thing... (My key your lock)


Here’s the thing….

A key can fit one lock, yet open many doors and you are just the master.  It’s pretty easy to like you, and even love you. You make the most vibrant of dreams come to reality when you smile. Only a fool could witness such a thing and not desire to hold on to it…then those deep set eyes that’s like gravity pulling you in closer only adds to the passion that the hearts beat plays to.  Man how it is possible that I see her in the sunlight? The damn sun is freaking YELLOW, but she’s a perfect smooth, love, brown skinned, exquisiteness work of art. Tell me how is that possible….the SUN!!!! I haven’t even touched her yet, but I can feel her skin wrapped around mine. Bro, I would take my time and explore every inch, every smell, every touch, every kiss, every taste, every feel that I’m pleasured to be given such privilege. I can only imagine what it would be like to hold her so close that her breathing dances to my strokes of passion. Man I know she’s carrying the lock that I simply have to open.  I will slide it in slowly, making sure I hit every part needing the cut…all the while slightly turning it from left to right…in and out to make it glide just right.

 

Dude….here’s the thing….I hope you don’t plan on giving her this letter cause this some weird ass shit! Just tell the damn girl you like her, wtf. Aiset seems like a really nice girl and would prob think it’s cute…but damn, you can’t give her this shit.  Fucking lock and keys shit. You aint no damn Sam Smith in shit.

No comments: