My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Spotlights...(Take Off Your Clothes)


Spotlights…..

The lights on you, now what are you planning or better yet, what will you do with it?

Fuck all that… TAKE off all your clothes! I’m serious...take them all off and stand right here.  Don’t say anything. I just need you to prep your mind to get ready to receive this DICK.  I may or may not start with my tongue licking around your pussy. I may let it drape across your lips, or maybe your clit, or maybe I may just let it slide inside you. All these maybe’s, and I just simply do not know everything that I plan to do to you, but what I do know is that I need you to take all your clothes off right now! Every second that you take to make that happen will only lead to a more sensual thought flowing into my head! Look, it’s plain and simple…we are fucking tonight! You’re about to get every inch of this dick. The only thing that I must decide is how soon will you get it.  Will you continue to drag this thing out and cause my imagination to wonder further? Or will you simple comply with the request that I’ve made? TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!  Stop looking at my dick too! It will soon make a grand appearance, and when it does it will definitely want to submerge itself in a pool of wetness. I’m sorry…I’m just not in the mood to play games tonight! WE ARE FUCKING tonight, and I need you to wrap your head around that. Now t…a…k…e…….off…..y…o…u…r…….clothes!

No comments: