My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

This Lil Green Dress


This lil green dress

What up bruh….yo so I’m going crazy over this lil green dress that Aiset had on the other day. Man don’t trip but her skin dripped from that dress…..wait…wait… before you start tripping, let me explain a lil more. OK, so you know how you see someone that catches your eye right…so much so that you just gotta say something to her?  Well she got me like that. The other day though, man she smiled my way and I pulled her close in my mind and kissed those lips of hers….MAN, stop laughing…I’m frfr. You know she had her braids in, so my dumb ass starting hearing African beats and shit, and I envisioned her swaying to a rhythm I wanted to rock with….MAN stop laughing.  Man you know what, I’m bout to go anyway. Yo ass not ready to hear the rest of this anyway.

No comments: