My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

I see you’re not answering you phone, so I’ll just go ahead and make this public


I see you’re not answering you phone, so I’ll just go ahead and make this public...

Woman you have no idea what I plan to do to you when you get home.  Everywhere I look I see you. From the fruit on the counter, to the juice in the frig. Please don’t be mad, but woman I need to explore you in a way that my mind has never explored before! These juicy oranges that I envision dripping down my chin reminds me of you. Woman, this ice-cream in the freezer that’s probably melting from the thoughts that I wanna do with it…on you…is driving me crazy.  I can’t escape it woman! Woman, even this white milk has me imagining how we could turn it into some tasty chocolate milk.  Maybe if I melted down a chocolate candy bar and dipped you in that milk…. Woman, I don’t think you understand the limits to my imagination that seemingly don’t exist tonight. Woman, I want every light on in this house, because I want to see all that you will be offering me tonight! You know how they use strawberries in movies to create something sensual? While, forget all that…I plan to be your sensual delight by standing buck ass naked in this kitchen with a bowl of fruit next to me when you walk in this door. I don’t even know what I will do with it, but I do know that my tongue will grave a juice that no fruit contains. Woman, you will be my quenchable thirst! Think I’m playing woman? I…AM…Not… This will be a night that turns into day, and I’m trying to forewarn you now. Woman, I need you right here, right now. Woman, tonight I plan to be all the man your mind, body, soul, thoughts, desires, passions and curiosity ever imagined!  Now hurry up and bring me my juice!

No comments: