My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Beautifully Cute


Beautifully Cute

 

I don’t really feel like writing, but I happened upon something so inspiring that my fingers felt like dancing.  I don’t really know what it was; maybe it was her smile or the radiant vibes that oozed out of her skin. I don’t know if Crayola has been able to capture her color, but I’ll just call it picturesque. I don’t know how the world hasn’t stopped to pay homage to her, but damnit if it won’t, I sure will. I don’t know what it means when a smile literally causes my fingers to dance to words. I don’t really care either, cause she has such a rhythm that I wanna dance too. I don’t know why y’all are wondering who I’m writing about…hell, she’s tagged in this. I don’t know why He made you so beautifully cute, but I’m glad I ran into you in that hallway…..or rather you tried to put pennies in that vending machine 😊.

No comments: