My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Hot Tea


How do you soften words when what you wanna say is just straight to the point?

I guess you just put some chill music on and let the pen flow

How do you keep your eyes closed when something so beautiful graces your space?

I guess you close your eyes and get lost in the darkness

How do you not pay homage to the gifts that you see that she carries?

I guess you don’t donate to your thoughts

How do you not take in the smile that she has that changes all things?

I guess you find a piano and become Stevie Wonder

How do you not Wonder what fruit she will bring once planted?

I guess you never water her seed

How do you contain the taste for her?

I guess you sip hot tea to burn your taste buds or something…but hell I don’t know!! I’m running out of words to tell you shit.  Hell I guess you just tell her, show her, ask her or whatever, but no more questions please!

No comments: