My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You'll Say

I’d be faithful to you as long as you’re watching. I’d tell you, you’re a queen to your face but treat you like trash when you’re not around. I’d tell you I only have eyes for you, but when I’m out I seek to find who ever will give up the drawls. I’d give you flowers to show my love for you, yet I’ll also send flowers to the others as well. I’d say you’re the greatest, but I will always search for something better. I will spend time with you and make sure I leave enough time to spend with them as well. I will tell you you’re all I want and need, yet my search will continue to have more. I will say I’m not like those other people, but my actions will show we’re the same. I say don’t you see that I love you, and you’ll say…………………

No comments: