My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home

Ah home. As I walk through the front door a sudden ah-ness takes hold. While not much is here it's still all mine. From the shoes I left at the door some weeks ago because they were wet from me returning from the car after searching for a cd I'd left on the seat. To the items left on the floor that I keep telling myself I pick that stuff up in the morning. Ah the stereo that seems to be calling out for me to turn on. Before going upstairs there's a brief stop in the kitchen where a box of lucky charms sits awaiting to be eaten for dinner. Yup dinner. Upstairs a camera clings to the door knob waiting the next adventure. Two pair of jeans hang from the closet door seemingly to say wear me. An iron sits in the corner waiting to press the issue. While the clothes in the corner cry for laundry day. 4 books grace the floor along with a school book. Ah home! The many little things that make it. Thank God for shelter! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

home is the place where we feel safe, where we can release any held in breath.
home is where love resides.
you are right though,...so many dont appreciate the fact that we have shelter...so many dont.
enjoy your day my freind.
xxmango