My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Name Is Jade

I know that, at cost a key of cocaine cost (at the time) approx. $10,000. I know that when stepping it down you’ll make more than double what you paid. I know that a pound of weed can be purchased for $900 -$1500 depending on the season and source. I know that you can double your money in time when breaking it down. I know what it feels like to have bullets flying through trees and the sound it makes when traveling through leaves. I know what the smell of crack smells like. I know what it feels like to be locked up. I know how easy it is to make a $1000 in a few hours. I know what it means to be “the one”. I know what it feels like to get what you want just by asking. I also know what it’s like to have the rug pulled from under you. I know what it’s like to walk away from power, respect and money. I know what it’s like to see someone murdered in front of you. I know what it’s like to be a Vice Lord for life. I know what I know because of life. It has taught me many things. In many ways it has hardened me in ways that cannot be changed. However with all that I’ve seen and lived through I still believe that God protected me through it all. I remind myself that things could be much different. Not only has He protected me and removed everything that was tyied to a certain life style, He is constantly renewing and replacing things that He knows I need. He is my supplier of everything. My name is Jade. While there are many stories I may write about, I in no way want them be glorified. These are just ways to express the way I try daily to submit to God’s purpose for my life. As I said, my name is Jade……….
To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right now this very moment
i have each of my hands on each side of you head and i kiss the top of your head.
i do this to show you and remind you that you are so very beautiful and that by being aware of who you were, where you came from and knowing that your direction and your SELF is constantly changing you can only grow bigger and better than you ever dreamed.
you shine so brightly my friend.
you know that God loves you, but did u realise that people you never even met love you?

thank you for swimming with me today :)
xxmango

Mr. Writer said...

thank you very much...ever so gentle.