My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Name Is Jade

Fuck you too, I shouted! What? He replied back. Fuck you too, I answered. Ok, he said. Then continued to play as he was before the argument started between this man and me. One team had been on the court for quite some time, and when that happens the team never wants to accept defeat and this was no different. Once the inevitable defeat took place things seemed to have cooled down. Finally I was up next to play. While walking onto the court I was blindsided by the man whom I’d been arguing with moments before. I mean he sucker punched me dead in the mouth. His boys surrounded me, and I was trapped. I didn’t know anyone because I was new to the area. I think the man came to his senses as I put up my fighting arms lol. Understand I was 16 and he was approx. 28-32. I was jacked up. What a shot he got in. I needed stitches to close my lip. It was a big as 2 golf balls. I stayed out of school for like 2 weeks until the swelling went down. I swore that if I ever saw him again I’d kill him!

“Let me get 15 on pump 3”, I said as I handed the attendant a $20 bill. As he handed me the $5 in change I turned and noticed a man sitting in a Suzuki Sidekick outside. Instantly I was back on that basketball court from 6 years ago. It was that man who sucker punched me and left a permanent scar. Things had changed quite a bit over the last 6 years. 3 of my friends were sitting in the car waiting on me to come out of the gas station. Funny thing, well at least to me, we’d just come from playing basketball. I walked to my car and informed my friends that the dude in the Sidekick needed to get a quick beat down. With no objections from anyone, we proceeded to walk up on the fellow that truly had it coming. I asked, “Do you remember me?” Before he could answer one of my friends hit him. It was on from there. He didn’t have a chance. Figures huh, neither did I. Now I’m not going into detail but let’s just say, he won’t be hitting on anyone else for while unless he has help, if you know what I mean. (Though I know you don’t) Last words before we drove off were, my name is Jade!

No comments: