My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Black Females

I love my sisters. Lately I’ve come to the fact that I need them more than I realize. Everything about them is an art. From their curves to their feistiness it’s all about the black woman. She has nurturing qualities that only could come from her. She has a passion which words cannot describe. In her I find rest, love, peace, joy, happiness, covering, understanding, fruit, life, tenderness, and everything else not mentioned that I need. She can see straight through me and know when I need words or love. Her concerns are mine. Her vision is clear and straight forward. She is my gift that Is endless. I’ve come to look into them for so much. I’ve found that they are a vision of who I am and what I need. Their many shades brings beauty to many places. I guess what I’m trying to say is……To all my beautiful black females, I love all of you!!!

No comments: