My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Words

Dear words, I need you to direct a symphony of meaning. I will type what you impress on me. Clear and moving I hope my letters will form an image of something easy to follow and understand. People are in need of encouragement and guidance, so please pour out onto this paper to give them what is needed. They may not be able to see all the charms around them. They may not be able to see the gem that stares back at them in the mirror. Man, woman, boy or girl you are a jewel unlike any other and to be discovered is like finding something so rare that it’s truly unique. So do I speak to the people and say these things or do I continue to express the love I witness often? Do I ignore the destruction around me and focus on the newness around? How do I do either without overlooking the other? Dear words, make sense of what it is the melody is trying to say. I know it wants to dance in a message of ease but that’s not reality for some and I want all to step with me as I praise in the good things of life. Sure there’s pain and hurt but the good carries a much bigger experience in this life of ours. What I believe I’m trying to say is find the good in all things. Even through death, there comes life. Even through loss there is gain and finding the good in that is a peace that has the ability to surpass all understanding. Upbeat and gifted is this rhythm playing in your backyard, so come on…dance with me…… Keep stepping…keep stepping.

No comments: