My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I May Turn Away But...

I tend to turn away from you Lord when I find myself lost and confused. When all is going well, I give you all the praise and worship that you desire and deserve. I cannot find myself pleading to You when I am without because You been nothing but a provider and protector even when I didn’t deserve it. They say that it is when you are lost that you’re to lean on You but I’d rather lean on you when I’m found. I care not to bring my worries to you because you’ve always been my aide even without me asking. You are my lamp in darkness. Your words dwell in me and pour out in time of need. I thank You for trusting and instilling in me an understanding of who You are and who I am. I know that You’ve trained, guided and shown me the way so I also understand that I must stand when the time comes and trust that You’ll catch me if I fall. Please do not be offended that during my lost state that I do not run to You, as You’ve taught me enough to make it out on the other side. I will always give you praise through any and all things. Thank you for the people You’ve assigned to me. Thank You for the lessons You teach. Thank you for your words that I hide unto my heart. I do ask that You forgive me where I fall short and cleanse me like never before that I may be restored unto You fresh. Thank You Father for never giving up on me and freeing me from my past. Thank You…Thank You!

No comments: