My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Name is Jade

Twin engine, Cessna or jet engine, four seat plane. Oh the four seats includes the pilot and optional co-pilot. Yeah, optional can be used when it comes to piloting a plane. In fact, the plane itself can fly by itself. How many times have you heard that a “twin engine” airplane has crashed? If you’re like me, you’ve heard that several times, but that didn’t stop me from jumping my butt into one of the 4 seats in the plane. Thinking about it now, I’m like wow the freaking pilot was right in front me. No cockpit door or nothing to separate us lol. All those buttons and radar equipment all lit up. So there I was about to fly out to Alabama with 3 guys I just met, 2 of which I just met a few hours ago. With Brian as the pilot, my life was literally put into his hands. We all had headphones on to communicate with one another. We could hear the airport tower people giving instructions and clearance to take off. Ok so this part may be a little jumpy as it was a little exciting I’ll admit. Let’s go back an hour or so. September 11, 2001 was the day that 2 planes crashed into the world trade center, and that changed how we secured our airports and other transportation spots. Ok, now picture this if you will: Post 9/11, you have 4 black men pulling up into the parking lot of an airport around 8pm on a weekday carrying no luggage. We walk in and through the airport right onto the tarmac. Wait, wait, Brian does stop at the desk to give his credentials, but as for the rest of us, nothing was given or shown. We walked outside where Brian led us to the plane we were about to take out. While waiting we see Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton waiting on their plane as well. We engaged in a conversation that will more than likely be in another chapter of this story. I will add this part though; I worked with both Rev.’s previous to this, as I was an active member of the SCLC (shout out to Ms. Brenda). So off we were headed to Alabama just to go, well something like that. It was more of a test run to show me just how easy flying back and forth could be without being tracked and or noticed. We landed in Alabama approximately an hour or so later and was met with keys and a car for the evening. We didn’t really have plans so we just went to dinner and somehow the dinner turned into an after party. Once the waitress heard that Brian was a pilot it was a wrap. She called her friends and we all had a good time and no that will not be including in another chapter. Listen people, this is how people are living daily both legal and illegally. Now imagine how expanded my mind became after a night like that. I couldn’t even fully enjoy the party as all I could think about was the possibilities that lay ahead and I was ready to get back home to go to work. This is my story and my name is Jade, necca you better recognize this homey.

Oh and no security shouldn’t be on the lookout cause some black guys were flying out in their own plane but they should’ve been on the lookout for anyone not really fitting the build of “traveling” people. Jesse and Al, my dudes lol.

No comments: