My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Will Always See

Is it meant for a man to see such beauty in her? I cannot help but to express not only what I see but what I feel as well. Sure she is outward an expression of God’s joy, but there’s more of it that lies beneath the surface. I see it through her smile and laughter. I see it so clearly that a smile breaks my face when I see it. Inside her is peace and pleasure that would last a lifetime. In her is patience and misunderstanding. I pretend not to know her, but rather I know what I feel and what I feel is unmeasured contentment that she is gifted with angelic admiration of love. To come into contact with a love this extraordinary is something beyond common. “Some people search a lifetime to discover this kind of” love, so to appreciate the spirit of which she brings is something that I must speak of. She is reasons I write. She is reasons I want to be better. She is reasons I sit up at night reading. She is reasons I pray. She is reasons I see hope. She is reasons I have reasons to have reasons. Do you not think I have to express these and so much more? I see beauty in you babes and I ain’t afraid to speak on it. I will always see beauty in you.

No comments: