My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Chances

Excuse me, but close your eyes woman. Stop your worrying and let go your cares. Give me your hands and walk with me a while. I got you. I’ll keep you nice and warm. Let go of your all and rest right here. I’ll keep your cares protected. Tell me your secrets and I’ll share 10 of mine. You’re in my heart and I’m trying to get you to stay for a while baby. I don’t care what challenges that may lie ahead, because I know that together we can face them with determination to overcome what may. Lay it hear baby. Put it all on the line as I’m on bended knee asking that you be mine. Lets make this interlude last a while longer. If you’re worried about regrets I’ll not rest until they escape you. By the time this is done you’ll know the “you” and “I” will never be done. Girl I’m the glove to your hand. So bring that smile to me today because I need it more and more with each passing day. The future is defined as: Time that is to be or come hereafter. Something that will exist or happen in time to come: The future is rooted in the past. My past yesterdays are hopefully tied to your tomorrows and starts with today baby. While your eyes are closed, please imagine the’ what if’ good parts and let go of your worries. Chance is defined as: the absence of any cause of events that can be predicted, understood, or controlled: Often personified or treated as a positive agency. Take a chance on me baby and I’ll spend the rest of my days making sure that it spends no moments in regret. Now open your eyes and see me wanting and needing you baby. Yeah, I’m talking to YOU! Called out again!

No comments: